Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday Eve BBQ

Sunny day turned into all of the sudden rainy eve, that then turned into a bit chilly but fun eve on a roof top somewhere south of Shinagawa. We missed the hummer ride... but got a photo of two J-girls enjoying its hood instead. 


Lu and her brother... or wait he's not but he very much look like he could be. They are both to confront their mothers about this....


There were a lot of bbq:ed meat... and first time in a very long time I tried some. BBQ:ed meat is really tasty, don't tell any one I said so.... but apparently there is this Brazilian place that I will be brought to... since I'm now a member of protein-land...


Yes, and there was a hot tub... I stayed out of it though... 


Lu-chan really matched the floor. Maybe that's why the 1.5 year old boy really really liked her shoes....

No comments: