Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sant Pau - Spancy Fancy

It was raining "slud" and it was pretty windy too, but me and the Magnus went to Nihonbashi anyway for some really nice Spanish food. Here you can see one of the dishes, cheeses with their contrasts. And, also for the first time in my life, I tried foie gras, I managed to swallow it, but did not enjoy at all. I do not understand what the fuzz is about, nor do I want to find out. Foie gras, do we need it? NO!


The lighting wasn't the best for a non-flash photo, but he could have looked slightly more happy, it would have helped. 


One of the desserts, - small alien head (the Spanish menu should have said something like "cabecita de extraterrestre", it didn't. )

1 comment:

Rosas blog said...

Du får skaffa en sådan kamera som Aron har fått av Micke o Rebecka som säger smile, ready och klick.