Saturday, September 08, 2012

This door is the emergency exit.

Dear, General Affairs in w-building. Should I worry about my safety? It feels pretty good that I have found it, THE emergency exit (there are no others?) Strict prohibition? I can probably learn to live with that some how... but this whole "Evacuation during a disaster will malfunction." part kind of alarms me.     Do we even need this door, if your so sure evacuation will not go according to plan? 


And even if you could read Japanese... most people would probably have inhaled enough toxic fumes to pass out, and later burn to death... before reading half-way through the second sentence.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very informative and well written post! Quite interesting and nice topic chosen for the post.

Asus - ROG 17.3" Laptop - 12GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Black

Asus - 10.1" Laptop - 2GB Memory - 320GB Hard Drive - Black