Wednesday, September 16, 2015

London in the Summer Time.... or slightly there after...

First evening I got lovely lovely Indian food...
Butler's Warf back-street
Everyone knows, I love tall buildings... The Shard ... makes me happy!
Kitsch? I love it! 
And then we got some nice weather...  
Very nice salmon lunch at Johanna's. View from her balcony... 
A little play ground bridge or bench or whatever... 
I tried to pry it loose from the wall... Super pretty bronze cat with a view....

Some people can't relax when someone else take photos.. gazing into the distance...yeah it is the London eye in the background.. 
Kew garden... you should visit!

Kew Palm Tree Green House
Time for Lunch

Tree top walk

Not sure about this plant.. 
Kew Garden, lovely place!


Catch the rainbow - over the Circle with the Shard at the corner...




No comments: