Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Blogging Service Down


Yesterday was indeed scary. I could not blog a single post from my cell phone. The desperation grew, thoughts of going up to the office to reflash the phone with a fresh software started to form in my head, this even if I’m on holiday. Would there be no more blogging this holiday? Everything lost its meaning. (Okay, slightly over reacting there). Today, I found out that others experienced the same problems yesterday (the posting problems, not sure about the rest), and was somewhat relieved. And the day became even better when I manage to get a photo onto my blog.

This said, some of the photos will not appear in the correct order since they was taken yesterday and posted first today. I hope this will not cause too much confusion.

No comments: