Sunday, April 29, 2007

Getting back together!

Hi Everyone. Me and my love that broke up with me last spring are getting back together again. Today he changed his mind completely. From not showing the faintest sign of interest last year, everything changed just 30 minutes ago. I am sooooo happy!! I hope he is too. And I hope he can get over the fact that I have been playing with someone else while he was absent. And not to make the new one jealous, I just love the new ones touch-and-feel, the ease he interacts with others and how he feels under my fingers. And now I have the luxery of chosing, or could I be so brave and try and keep both? The old one has a size that fits my needs perfectly, I feel at home when playing with him...hard decisions are approching I can feel it.

My VAIO is back! Was looking for the usb cord to transfer photos to the computer, when I saw it at the bottom of the drawer, and thought "what the hell - let's plug that baby in to the mains and see if it changed its mind" and to my great surpise I started again, from having been completely dead for over a year. Miracles do happend. Still haven't found the cord I was looking for, so no photo of it... I wonder if it has BT, never thought about that before... hmmmm.... Guess it is time to re-expolre eachother...

4 comments:

Rosa said...

HALLÅ HALLÅ!
Att du fått igång datorn förstår jag men driver du med mig angående x-et? Om du har tagit tillbaka Magnus hoppas jag att ni är rädda om varandra och inte diskuterar ihjäl er eller andra.
Kram på dig Emma

Mz B said...

Det är klart det är Vaion.. datorn....

Sister Sweden said...

Pratade med pappa. Han sa "har du läst emmas blog?", jag sa "nej?!", han sa "gör det!", jag sa "vaddå?", han sa "gör det".

Du, jag hade lätt puls på 200 under första stycket, tänte va FAAAAN håller hon på med nu då! Mycket bra att VAIOn lever igen, wohoo!

Good blogging! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Ja, det var roligt och fyndigt bloggat! :-)
/Lisa, som glömt sitt blogg-lösenord och alltså måste kommentera som anonym. :-(