Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Picking up the Party

Once again, just look at my flat, the red, the shadow, the concrete; simply breath taking. I wonder if I'm on the verge of losing it, or if it actually is as pretty as I think it is. When you come visit, feel my walls, and you will understand.


Today at the office, I had fun, fun, fun. For the first time in a very long time, I had to think, and think fast. I like that a lot. If the party isn't picking up, you'll have to do your best to pick up the party!

3 comments:

Oban said...

Jätte snyggt säger jag bara. Ska bli så roligt att komma och hälsa på dig. Kram

Jonna said...

men du, hur går det med serietidningsaffärerna? ;)

Mz B said...

Akihabara för serietidiningar tror ja.... och dom har på tower records ockås... är det något specielt fröken letar efter... or in general portion?