Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Definition of Cuddliness - Lussekatter

As those of you who pay attention knows, Daniel is surfing the Mediterranean with another Daniel, and my cats are celebrating Christmas in Kattarp at my parents place. My mother took this photo on Lucia (13th december), my babies, my furry hearts, my partners in crime, my escape, my reality, my sanity, my family, my Mint and my Aron.

Just look how soft they look, how absolutely wonderful it would be to be part of this pile of cuddle. Aron's tail is shimmering and just look at Mint's nose a master piece of beauty; see how the colours change from white to brown, his pink nose then black and then a long long nose, that needs lots of kisses :).

3 comments:

Sara Bonde said...

Aaaaron vill ha en puss

Mz B said...

hiiieeeerrrrriiii ... aron äälskar pusssar :)

yxerns_anna said...

Cuddliness är meningen med livet. Aron & Mint är världens förebilder.