Thursday, July 16, 2009

Extended Commuter Pass

It is a good way to notice that another year have passed, having to extend your commuter pass with  5+1 (okay so what is up with the loss of function of my keyboard, now I cannot write six anymore, started of with capital Y, done with left shift, now this... they are pretty close to each other, but still weirdness... Wonder if F5 works... next in line). Anyways, been here a year now (2,5 in total), have another year left of the contract. Do I want to stay even longer? Well, depends... just need to figure out exactly what it depends on... and if that is not possible to bring here :) 

What else is new, thought the town smelled like either fish or Slime today, or it is just my senses that have gone weird? I feel a bit unusual... and someone has definitely been at the thermostat, it is dripping hot here...

No comments: