Friday, July 17, 2009

Long Time Ago

The Bonsai cat and Mint, my main man Mint. Aron was 4 month old but smallest in the Universe, but he liked to cuddle from the start. Cuddling rules!

And for those who like interior design more than cats, that was a very good kitchen indeed; one day, I tell you, one day... I shall have a kitchen like that again :) Not that the one in Sweden that I (read Daniel) have now, is bad... but I kind of have to agree with Kinga, the current one in Tokyo is pretty much comparable to cooking at a Tranga kitchen outside. 



4 comments:

Sara Bonde said...

Så liiiiiten, och så viiiit!

Mz B said...

Ja vill ha typ 10 siamese katter när ja kommer hem :) Små, vita och helt underbara :) Ja Mint e fin han med :)

Oban said...

Man har glomt hur liten han var. De ør så sæta.

Mz B said...

Ja verkligen, man e så glad att han väger 3 kg nu, man har glömt hur det var när vi krigade för varje hekto... men han e stor nu :) över 3 KG :).. min lilla stora Katt... :)