Thursday, October 21, 2010

Back from Beijing

Room with a view; my view from the hotel room. The hotel is not super posh, but it is basically in the same building as the office. You do not even need to cross any streets to go there, and I actually think that you could walk indoors all the way (save 5 meters or so).


I felt at home at my hotel room, almost as big as my Tokyo flat, and with glass walled shower/bath tub. I could watch the telly from the tub... telly tubbies... 


Cleas and Michael (FDC did not stick on any photo this time) drinking beer. Some got tired quicker than others, and  I think it was proven "gammal är äldst". 


Communist art in the background, boys in the foreground. There were holes in the table cloth, and the plates were chipped, but the food were tasty and cheap. 


Garlic sauted suger peas, a pile of fried potato straws and my favorite spicey seafood. 


Yes, and I know... I should go there more often. Good discussions with collegues, very warm welcome and it is nice to feel appreciated for what you do and think. Beijing Rocks! (at least that way, I have a list of things that do me head in.)




No comments: