Friday, October 22, 2010

I Couldn't Help Myself


About 3 hours after I knew of its existence, it was mine. That was the time it took me to finish up things at work, and maybe more importantly convince myself that I deserved one. I will admit it, total lack of self-control, but what to do, when you feel your heart beat speeding up, the first time you lay eyes on it. My top excuses are, (not in order)

- You can't always get what you want - but when you can, get it!
- Salary day on Monday - I will survive.
- Hey, I bought the 11'' it is cheaper!
- I'm going to Sweden in 2 weeks, the other one is kind of big and heavy. I needed it.
- It is kind of annoying having to carry the old macbook, up and down the stairs. Better to have one by the bed and one down stairs.
- I deserved a little gift, I have been a nice girl, and it was just by birthday and all.

But, the truth, I saw it, I felt my heart beating faster, I saw no real reason not to.

4 comments:

Rosas blog said...

Hmm! Det ringde igår en person till mig o sa att jag varit med i en tävling där jag kunde vinna en I-Pad eller I-Phone. Jag spännde mina öron när hon började rabbla att jag speciellt utvald. Jag fick fråga en gång till:vad är det jag är utvald till? Vitamintabletter!!!!,sa hon.
Va fan det var väl inte det jag jag ville vinna. Du kan få dom pillerna av mig sa jag till henne och la på luren.

Sara Bonde said...

Hehe, man vet att ursäkterna är dåliga när man behöver flera för att motivera det. Speciellt när de uppenbart tillkommit som efterkonstruktioner. Men vem bryr sig, det är en Mac!

Daniel 小当 said...

De verkar riktigt fina:) Nästan synd jag precis köpt en:)

Daniel 小当 said...

Köpt en lite tjockare då alltså..