Saturday, November 06, 2010

Kattarp Metropolitan Area and a Cat Named Mint

This is as central it gets in the village I was born. Please observe the church in the background, a nice traditional Skåne church with limestone white walls, and stepped gable and a choir designed by C.G. Brunius (mostly known for renovation of the Lund dome). The building at the end of the road was once the local library. In the foreground to the left, first the drive way down.... my best friend Daniel used to live there, the next house (you only see hedge and big tree) that is where Elsa, used to live. She was my dads teacher from 1st-3rd grade. Then from 4th-6th, me and dad actually had the same teacher (Bert Persson)... then we split up, until high school, when I got my dad's old junior high school teacher as my main teacher. 


Kattarp Metropolitan Area have had modernities like zebra crossings for almost 20 years, we are still waiting for the first traffic light. The neccessity due to heavy traffic (as shown in the photos), is still pending. 


Reason for the Kattarp M.A. vistit was, a grandma visit followed by a trip to Ängelholm (angel islet) to visit My Man Man Mint and his new grandma. Both of them seem to enjoy each others company which made me very happy. Lots of playing, lots of cuddling and company all day and night...


No comments: